The most common problem business owners face when dealing with E-commerce website developer.
- My team always update anything now on the website yet my agency takes maintenance cost. Why?
- My eCommerce site is good, but the orders are not as expected, and I hired someone dedicated to online calls. Agency not taking ownership.
- I am responsible for generating sales or profit for my company and not for website uptime/continuous running. An E-commerce site is taking my time & the sales are not doing justice to my time. I’m thinking of closing it.
- I’m trying to build a website but my agency neither understands my requirements nor do they understand my business model/value proposition.
- I’ve tried many agencies but they are unable to fulfill my expectations.
- I give products to my agencies to update on the website. They take much time to understand & take my/my team’s time as well. Sometimes I feel it’s better to update myself.
- My agency is not adding any value.
- I don’t know which agency to select who can work as a partner to me & help/guide me in this digital world.